Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 November 2012

Happier :)

With a new week comes, hopefully, a new attitude -I've been very tired today, probably down to the fact that Steve's anti-sickness drugs come with "euphoria" as a main side effect, resulting in me being nudged several times between 2.00 and 6.00 this morning, along with the words "what shall we do?!"

It's the middle of the night. SLEEP is what we will do. But I just can't help finding it endearing, and end up responding with something like "word association game! Duck."

Needless to say, I am exhausted. But I feel a bit better this week, and have realised that even if we're wide awake throughout the night because of the weird and not so wonderful side effects, I don't resent him for one second, and we always end up in fits of giggles over something regardless of what time it might be.

I'm quite looking forward to tomorrow. Steve is one of those annoying people with a birthday on 22nd December, so tomorrow I'll be starting Christmas and birthday shopping. The only problem is I want to buy him everything. Things I know he wants (hardly anything) as well as things I know he'll probably have no use for at all. I'm really excited! Not that this has any relevance to... anything really. I'm just excited and wanted to share. Yay!

Just a short one today because I have a chocolate orange in the fridge and a lovely euphoric man pestering me for entertainment. I just wanted to let everyone know that we're both okay, because I was such a mess yesterday... but really, we're fine :)

I love you all. Xx

No comments: